Weekly Stream Schedule
All times are displayed in your local time and are subject to change. Keep up-to-date with CorgiCam socials!
|Sunday||9:00 PM UTC|
|Tuesday||1:00 AM UTC|
|Wednesday||1:00 AM UTC|
|Saturday||1:00 AM UTC, 9:00 PM UTC|
Corgi is a full-time, extremely tall, and partnered furry content creator on Twitch.tv with over 10 years streaming-experience! Corgi's focus has always been on community and chat interaction, providing a safe space for all, and new, fun, and innovative ways for viewers to participate in streams! Everyone is welcome here!
- An avid enjoyer of videogames and movies, Corgi began content creation at a young age, producing youtube videos on his parent's computer using a Dazzle Platinum HD capture card.
- In 2011 Corgi would learn about livestreaming, and begin streaming as a hobby to a small audience of his then-girlfriend Julune. This hobby would lead him to Justin.tv, and eventually Twitch in early 2012, where he would continue streaming on-and-off until 2018.
- Corgi would move to Canada with his wife Julune, and begin streaming 5-days a week under the username "Schihl" while working a full-time job as a kitchen manager.
- Corgi would finally rebrand his channel to "CorgiCam", using his webcam to show off his 3 IRL corgis. Corgi would soon gain a large influx of followers from being featured in a video on Ludwig's YouTube channel.
- Corgi would don his very first 2D VTuber model created by Julune, kickstarting his career as a furry VTuber.
- Corgi would finally become Partnered on Twitch.
- Corgi would quit his job, and become a full-time content creator on Twitch.
- Corgi would host an uncapped sub-a-thon for SUBtember, which would last until October 12th - a total of 42 days.
- Corgi hosted his second sub-a-thon for SUBtember, which lasted a total of 53 days. He also hosted a Party Animals tournament with 16 streamer teams and 64 players, with a prize pool of $2,500.